Tropical Fish For Sale Reduced

Pike and Leiarius marmoratus, sold subject to collection on Saturday.

still available are,
Festivums possible young pair 3" + 3.5" £10
Spilurum (jade eye) 3" £8
Oscar 2.5" £5
Blockheads (breeding group) 1 x f 2.25", 2 x m 3" £25

Pike and Leiarius marmoratus back up for sale as no response from John2708.

Really these two need to be gone Thursday morning at the latest as tank is going to be drilled in the pm!

£40 if the two go together!

Pike and Leiarius marmoratus, reserved and collected as agreed.

Will PM the two posters about the filters as requested. Need to get sizes and weights for quotes on delivery. If they don't want them they will go onto a new post in equipment.

Flute please PM me as it will not allow me to PM you.

Hi there, Just reading through threads and wondered who this guy was?
looks amazing!
thanx
Ben
:D

IMG_5177-1.jpg

Nice thank you! Just had look on youtube at a few, Amazing looking cat, I love cats! :D

Yeah, he would hand feed and let you stroke him. However once he saw the net coming he was like the hulk! :crazy:

Yeah, he would hand feed and let you stroke him. However once he saw the net coming he was like the hulk! :crazy:

ha ha classic.. shame you had to sell him, Not quite sure how people do it, i get so attached to my fish, even though i'm still on the little guys

For me its about progression. As I want to try marines and move up a difficulty level, I had no choice but to sell them on. After keeping so many different fish it became too easy, routine just no challenge left there.

With the marine fish its a brand new learning curve. All the reading and finding out what's true in all the conflicting info is all part of the interest for me. All the corals, anemones in depth chemistry, and the ways which people are trying out new methods to reduce phosphates such as an algae scrubber!

Plus bargain hunting for the kit is great!

Nice! good luck with it mate,, I would love marine, but like you say big learning curve, maybe one day, when have more time and space i could go down that road

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back