Trilineatus Cories Just Keep Spawning...

i just read this whole thread and i must say WOW!! u have alot of fry!! everytime eggs start to hatch for u, u seem to get more eggs that same day!!

Thanks Biokid :)

The Tri's are at it again,i clocked them in t-position,and are swimming all over like demented corys :lol: so hopefully more eggs later if they don't get munched by the guppies...

Pandas are looking frisky too... :hyper:

Here's a video of the tri's going in T-position,they're right at the back hiding by the filter intake :rolleyes: ,you can make out the female leaning over to the side and the male underneath...

Thanks amy :) - i dunno really,was lucky i guess :lol:

Update- 5 eggs from this spawn,unsure if the rest got eaten!! :grr:

Here's a Video of the Trilineatus,when i see they do this i know they probably getting ready to breed...i think of it has their mating dance :lol:

nice!!!!!!!!!!! my cory seems to have disappeared from my 5 gallon tank.it was on the babies side and i forgot all about it till i read this thread and i dont know where it is lol i know its dead tho.but its just wierd.

The last batch of five eggs hatched out a few days ago :good:

Also got pygmy fry on the go also :)

I think they are now having a well deserved rest...no eggs or activity lately :lol:

No skunk fry yet-although they do have their moments of flirting and brief t-position but no eggs seen...Pandas much the same :lol:

Just when i thought the tris had stopped,i found 2 wee fry whilst doing the w/c on the main tank...although it could be pandas or skunks,but i reckon tris :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back