treatin diseases

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

iloveyou

Fish Herder
Reaction score
another one of my petcetera bettas is sick... started off with ick... now it seems his tail is rotting away aswell.... its just starting to rot..... so right now i separated him from the female with ick... and am treating him with tail rot.. i have a feeling the tail rot will kill him quicker than the ick... since theyve had ick for about a week... and another betta from petcetera died overnight from tail rot...

should i only treat for tail rot right now?.. or should i put both meds in ?
:(

Don't put both meds in. I'd trad the ich first. You should try QuICK CURE. I used it for one of my bettas when he got ich and the ich disappeared within 3 days. He's up and about and so full of life now. You may want to see what others say.

these petcetera bettas are baaad... ive bought like 10... and only 2 are still alive..... i have 2 sick ones now... and both females are sick aswell..... im gonna start paying more to get healthier ones i think... too much drama with the petcetera ones... took back 1 dead male and 1 dead female.... another male has died since... and another male will probably die soon as he doesnt move cause his tail is rotting away... probably by the weekend ill have 2 more to add to the 1 dead i have now... i donno if i even have enough reciepts to take them all back .. bah

aquabid has such nice bettas i gotta try and get some of them... :(

if i can find someone who will ship to canada for cheap ..

im treating for the tail rot first... not that many ick spots and i think the tail rot will kill em first.. the tail turns translucent and almost wastes away.. hes not gonna survive no matter how much i medicate him.. i donno what to do bah

Most reactions

Back