Transport Bags

Acara Man

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Afternoon...

I intend to transport my fish in bags for an impending house move in September. All my fish will be bagged except my pictus cat as he will be in a container. I'm currently looking to buy some decent fish bags with rounded corners. Does anyone recommend a site where I can order these relatively cheaply and what size bags shall I go for? Biggest fish is a 4 inch Acara and I need to bag 10 fish individually to fit in a cooler boxed lined with newspaper.
 
I'd always go to Ebay for something like this.

I found 10, 21" x 10" Fish bags.
Apparently O.A.T.A approved
£2.48
Sold by JJC Aquatics who is a very trusted supplier in my opinion.

So £4.96 if you wanted them all double bagged. :)
 
dont worry about rounded corners.

Simply get the fish into the bag and seal it up with plenty of headspace (air at the top) by twisting the bag up at the top like they do in a fish store, fold the twisted bit back on itself and secure with an elastic band. Then turn the bag upside down. No Corners!

You can tape the corners up if you are nervous of the bag falling over in transport.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top