Total Betta Tank Revamp- Natural Tank

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

LOL I know what you mean Galanta, you are not alone (im female by the way but then again think Im a more obvious one?)

Haha I lol'd reading the last few posts.

The shrimp have been rehomed to a neighbor.

Interested in replacing them with cherry shrimp, but I currently don't have the funds to buy any..... :(

Yes, lilacamy - I had you "all figured out". And I SUSPECTED you forestpisces... : D

While we are on "confessions" Galanta is not my actual name just the name of a horse I loved and wish I had bought in my teens. But I did pick a female name to fit my "anatomical parts"...

What about you morphkid? I was gonna say you're a boy but with Wilder being a woman I don't know what to believe in this world anymore...

Good luck on your shrimp by the way. Don't happen to have a Bday upcoming or something?

Yes, lilacamy - I had you "all figured out". And I SUSPECTED you forestpisces... : D

While we are on "confessions" Galanta is not my actual name just the name of a horse I loved and wish I had bought in my teens. But I did pick a female name to fit my "anatomical parts"...

What about you morphkid? I was gonna say you're a boy but with Wilder being a woman I don't know what to believe in this world anymore...

Good luck on your shrimp by the way. Don't happen to have a Bday upcoming or something?

:p

Female. 19th birthdat August 29th.

Maybe we're all just a bunch of girls here ...? :lol:

Only one month ?!? :bday: Milk it for all it's worth!!!!

And I solemnly swear off any further gender guessing.... :angel: It is obviously NOT one of my many talents ... :/

LOL nor mine!!! Happy Birthday reeeeealll soon Morhpkid! Really glad rehomed the shrimps. I am sure you can get some soon, just keep eye out someone may need to rehome theirs.

My appologies morphkid i too am guilty of thinkking you were male :blink:

But plenty of people think i'm a bloke so what they hey :hyper:

MY birthday isnt till next year no fair :unsure: I plan on getting my big tank for christmas!!!!

Smart thinking ... :good: Get a camera while you're at it too, because we like ... :snap: and I'm sure your big tank will be something to see... :D

haha already got an SLR camera as i do a complete art course studying photography, fine arts, graphics, ceramics, textiles you name it lol

Bet nobody can guess my age lol

Hmmm....well I did all that at college and uni so that is difficult! 18, no wait, 23, no wait 30, no wait never ageing>?! Im 24 ;)

Mwuhahahhaa :shifty:

haha i'm rather ageless to look at ive had guesses from 16 right up to 24, so i guess i am ageless (me likes this idea)

Most reactions

Back