Topless Tanks

Does the tank have those little glass ledges either side? If so go to a local glaziers and get a piece of glass cut for the top. Barely changes the appearance at all and then you can keep whatever you like in it :)
 
Again i think most fish will jump given the opportunity, for example imagine a fly wizzing around just above the water level, wahay food, jumps and keeps on going"mum look i can fly"opps to far"ok now iam like a fish outta water :crazy: "

however as said i have found since adding duckweed to my tank's fish tend not to jump so much as before, so that could help you, i would go for the idea from ellena, i myself hand a old 2ft tank sitting doing nothing so i cut it all up removing the cylicone and used that glass for sliders, worked a treat and was free
 
I laready have tons of duckweed in this tank, I keep on shipping it out to Mixmasterjay every few weeks, note to self 'Send another batch out'

At the moment I have a condensation cover on so no jumpers, I have been tempted to remove it but am a bit reluctant.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top