To Catch A Fish...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

well

best fish catcher around..should come and help me catch or catch for me 2 pregnant africans in my 75g cichlid,tons of rock tank. :lol:

IM001245.jpg

all decor is come'n out. and while its out. they will be gettin a gravel clean'n. i hope they appreciate ne. i hate stacking there rock. but ya gotta do it :nod:

The netting technique I use is to chase it to the side of the tank and trap it between the net and the glass (using a big net) then bring it up to the surface - works best for me as fish rarely let you bring the net up underneath them (except for goldfish and my african knife which swim into it). Clown loaches are extremely hard to catch though!

what about a fishing rod with a very small hook :fun: :D

note: for those of you that have no sense of humour, that was a joke and clearly not a fish catching technique that would be acceptable. thankyou :(

well

best fish catcher around..should come and help me catch or catch for me 2 pregnant africans in my 75g cichlid,tons of rock tank. :lol:

all decor is come'n out. and while its out. they will be gettin a gravel clean'n. i hope they appreciate ne. i hate stacking there rock. but ya gotta do it :nod:

What's that round thing 1/3 from top, 1/3 from right?

In the photo, it looks like someone dropped a beer glass in your tank.

Stunning tank. I hope that lot never falls over.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back