Time To Clean Tank

bennett418

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Essex
gonna give my barb tank a good clean and clear out as nearly 2 years old and i fancy a change of style.

any tips???

i will run my filters in bucket of water to keep good....

should i completly clean gravel like new?

i was considering buying new gravel too where is cheapest?

also best 'style' tank for barbs? at moment i have large slate caves and plants. do they like heavy planted? any photos?

thanks
 
TB's like a fairly well planted tank and a reasonable current. They are not really fussy about substrate however you will need to get somthing suitable for your corys.
 
thanks, other question iv got is that some plants thrive in my tanks other just simply die?

Dont know that names of them, but some grow like mad and have been there since bought tank others go within weeks
 
Im no expert on planted tanks but I can tell you that I have had good luck with Java Fern (I belive this is one of the easiest to keep).
 

Most reactions

Back
Top