Threads showing up blank

DeanoL83

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm having some issues with opening some threads. When I click on the thread topic it opens but shows no posts. This is not happening for all threads but appears to be only for those which have the reply arrows that go in both directions - if that makes any sense.

To further clarify, when I scroll down all the topics there is an arrow going to the left with a number next to it indicating the number of messages/replies in the thread. Some also have an arrow pointing to the right. Not sure what this arrow indicates but for some reason those threads contain no posts when I open it.

I am using the tapatalk app and have attached some screenshots to try and explain what I mean.

Does the arrow pointing to the right mean something I am not aware of?

Thanks,
Dean
a97116404eb40b53c892f1710b079fe2.jpg
5f3b1dfde0e0742f1cb5052e144273b9.jpg
65c815c520197704cd5026f7549d1b88.jpg
06b3d9907f224138e490b87f27204ece.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I have moved several threads recently that were posted in the 'wrong' place; more 'not the best place for them' than 'wrong'. I use a laptop and I see these threads with a blue arrow on the right side of the subject line. The arrows are to show that the thread has been moved.
I should add that I haven't moved all tre threads in your post, other mods have moved some as well :)

It's all part of tidying up the forum so that posts are in the place where they should be. If you look a few threads down from this one, you'll see a thread started by Donya about moving posts out of the Fish Index forum. This is more of the same. If a thread has has recent replies, we leave a 'redirect' which shows up as the arrows.

Interestingly, with a laptop if I click on the threads with the arrows I do see all the posts. But the heading shows them in their new forum not the one with the arrows. Presumably the difference between our two devices?

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back