This Is Really Cool.

Lord Spooky

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
USA
hey everyone i was looking through Google for cool fish photos and came across this. I have no idea how this guy maintains this its crazy. Makes me wanna try it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0794.webp
    IMG_0794.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 75
Wow, corals in what looks like a flower vase... Thats crazy
 
it wouldnt be that hard to maintain with just corals and a snail
 
Hi, I wouldn't be surprised if it went like this

1) fill vase with saltwater, rock e.t.c.

2) add coral

3) wait a minute for coral to 'come out'

4) take pic

5) replace everything in a tank

:P

I would like to be proved wrong though...
 
Hi, I wouldn't be surprised if it went like this

1) fill vase with saltwater, rock e.t.c.

2) add coral

3) wait a minute for coral to 'come out'

4) take pic

5) replace everything in a tank

:P

I would like to be proved wrong though...
yee disbeliever :P
some things are as they seem :) .... or maybe not :)
 
:(

I read about his other tanks on his website. Poor fish.

:(
 

Most reactions

Back
Top