Things Could Be Worse

sukie

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well I ordered a bunch of wilds and they came in yesterday. . . .

So I went home and scrambled to get tanks ready for them. :good:

So my pair of brownorum went in this 10gal tank, swimming around happily. I finally sat down and ate some ice cream (as a reward to myself for getting 3 tanks tanks ready). Watched some of the tivo and then decided to go to bed.

Checked the tanks and the 10gal looked low on water. . . did I only fill it half way :blink: I couldn't remember.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 10gal tank had cracked! :S The carpet was super soaked! I scrambled to get them in a temp tank and got the tank drained.

Luckily the brownorums are doing good - might be a tiny stress from moving from one tank to another. I'll be posting pics tonight. :nod:

Just thought I would share - it could be worse eh! :wub:I

Oh my gosh, that's so scary! I would die if one of my tanks cracked. :X Well, it could have been worse, like you said. So, good job on noticing that one right away! :good:

Ooh, brownorums :drool: Bad luck about the tank, at least they're OK though. What do you think of them, I'd like to get a pair, I love the cute spot they have.

:lol: I'm still laughing after seeing that! Was he like trying to record himself working out? Haha! I feel bad for the fishies though :(

I think since the just caught it happening the fish might be okay. . . . useless he cont' weight training after he broke the tank :lol:

Here's some pics as promised!

brownorum.jpg

I think this might be the same male/female. . . . :lol:

brownorum2.jpg

P.S. I made sure to chuck that 10gal really good in the trash this morning. . . . lets just say there's more cracks in it.

Ooh... what's that substrate looks nice. I believe Flautist uses it aswell... Look Nice

Spill! :p

Bret

Thanks!

I also got some other wilds. . . and I'm sticking them in a 10gal tub too (different ones of course).

If Wuv reads this. . I think I might have a 25gal cursed tank. :angry: I had some bellicas that were in there and all but one has died. I'm taking the girl out and I'm going to re-disinfect that tank like no tomorrow. But I'm pissed that it's taken most of them. argh!!!

OMG-a crakced tank is like a fish-keeper's worst nightmare. I have this worry about my 28 gallon since I moved it over to the new house...of cracks or just bursting one day like a bad tank gone wild. :lol:
Sorry about some of wilds dying. Bummer. Law of Averages tho, you're doing ok. :good:

Most reactions

Back