There Is An Upside To This Lousy Weather....

minxfishy

Fish Maniac
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
8,492
Reaction score
0
Points
0
:lol:

Just took a trip out regardless of the snow to one of my LFS who are usually heaving, today, not a single other soul in the place, was lovely to get a good view of all the fish without people getting in the way.

And I managed to find my Lacustris that Ive been hunting for, for ages. Didnt have to queue up waiting for someone to be free to serve me, didnt have to be rushed to pick out the ones I wanted, was great.

Apparently its been a very slow week for them ;)
 
:lol:

Just took a trip out regardless of the snow to one of my LFS who are usually heaving, today, not a single other soul in the place, was lovely to get a good view of all the fish without people getting in the way.

And I managed to find my Lacustris that Ive been hunting for, for ages. Didnt have to queue up waiting for someone to be free to serve me, didnt have to be rushed to pick out the ones I wanted, was great.

Apparently its been a very slow week for them ;)

Wish i could get to mine :( was wanting to pick up a male green sev today but cant NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
My LFS is always packed i love it in there though no matter how many shops i go to this is by far the most appealing fish shop i have ever been to
 
Just took a trip out regardless of the snow to one of my LFS who are usually heaving, today, not a single other soul in the place, was lovely to get a good view of all the fish without people getting in the way.

I origainally come from w.mids, which one do you use??
 
Several, but the one I went to today is A&D in Oldbury.
 
been to my LFS too! and its scarce!! i bought some red nose shrimp :D theyre so cool, there in a little 8 litre ATM till my nano is running
 
Several, but the one I went to today is A&D in Oldbury

I used to use Hollybush aquatics and garden centre at Essington towards Cannock. My other half was in the Midlands at the weekend, I needed a few bits and asked him to go for me. There was a massive queue and he had to phone me from his mobile and get the bloke to speak to me so I could tell him what I wanted!! My other half is a bit clueless really, he likes looking at the tanks and watching the fish but I am the one that cares for them. I actually wanted a small air pump (keeep incase aeration needed, old one broke, new airline, fine filter floss and food for betta) not difficult really. I prefer LFS anywhere in the week, they are always much quieter than at weekends anyway.
 
I wish it was snowing here - we are expecting temps of 47C (116F) in NSW this weekend - apparently we will be the hottest place on earth...
 
Not much better in SA Webber!!! It's 45C here and lately there's been heaps of power cuts.
No air-conditioner on a 45 degree day = :crazy: :shout: :crazy:
 
can't get to the lfs yet lmao - road to mine is closed - i take A38 to my lfs and there's 200 cars stuck on it at the moment - hubby just been sent home from work so we were going to take a trip but can't :( ARGH !!!
but i do love the snow(i'm in Exeter btw)
 
Been hit pretty bad there havent you Sarah? Just seen it on the news. Thankfully its pretty clear here today, more coming in on Sunday apparently.
 
manchester is clear of snow i think manchester has the worst weather ever its always dull and rainy waste of time but means i can always get the my lfs so i got myself a sexy sengal bichir today :D
 
I am on the lancashire moors, we have not had any snow for 2 days now, it is bright sunshine outside. Even at the beginning of the week, we had nowhere near as much as any where else.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top