There Are Whay To Many Plecos...

griddlebone

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Florida
lol i know I dont have a picture posted but I am having trouble identifying my newest pleco. at first I jsut blew it off, i mean i only paid 10 dollars for it and its cute, but now im kind of curious since i cannot find a single pleco with the same markings as it, and i have looked through alot of pictures. Its just a black and white striped pleco about 2 inches long. it has solid black vertical stripes all the way down its body. I will post a pic tomorrow if i need to. my camera battery is dead atm...
 
cha, its not a clown or emperor , its stripes are all the same size, thick, the black and the white.... im gonna have to post a picture ... lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top