The Wet Spot Tropical Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I have heard good things about them but I wanted to know from you guys how good they are. Ive also heard that they quatantine fish before sending them out. Is this true?

Great company, excellent stock, ordered from them many times, but not recently...shipping can be pricey, though...they require overnight shipping ($$$), in order to guarantee no DOAs

Great company, excellent stock, ordered from them many times, but not recently...shipping can be pricey, though...they require overnight shipping ($$$), in order to guarantee no DOAs
Great to hear. Do they quarantine fish? And when you say "overnight shipping" does that mean they are delivered the next day?

They are pretty good but not perfect. However their new website is among the worse ever and makes me want to puke.

Great to hear. Do they quarantine fish? And when you say "overnight shipping" does that mean they are delivered the next day?
Yes....delivered the day after they ship, depends on what day you order them...they avoid shipping on weekends, or used to, anyway

They are pretty good but not perfect. However their new website is among the worse ever and makes me want to puke.
I like their new website

Yes....delivered the day after they ship, depends on what day you order them...they avoid shipping on weekends, or used to, anyway
Thats awesome! My mom seems on board with getting the fish from them. My plan is to wait a month or two and then actually get the two gudgeons and the schooling fish all in one go. Its cheaper that way

yea right so you like scrolling through 500 fishes across 20 pages to see what they have in stock - good for you.
You can click on what species section you want to check OR search for the species by typing it in.

yea right so you like scrolling through 500 fishes across 20 pages to see what they have in stock - good for you.
The website is searchable, you don't have to look at every fish

Thats awesome! My mom seems on board with getting the fish from them. My plan is to wait a month or two and then actually get the two gudgeons and the schooling fish all in one go. Its cheaper that way
You want to buy as many fish possible at once, to get your money's worth on shipping

Well in that case let me just order up all the fish I want during my life time... BIG money saver...
36koy75ichg51.jpg

You want to buy as many fish possible at once, to get your money's worth on shipping

The website is searchable, you don't have to look at every fish
yes if you know what you want to can search for it - but lets say you want to see the list of in stock sa cichlid to consider alternative if your desired fish is out of stock you do that easily ?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back