big mick
Fish Addict
As some of you may or may not know, Judith and I were expecting a baby and at 5.53pm on 03/06/06 Jude gave birth to a beautifull baby girl weighing in at a tiny 5lb 7oz.
Jude and Mirren are still in the hospital until Mirren puts a bit of wieght on but they are both happy and healthy and hoping to come home on wednesday so fingers crossed.
Here she is.....she is like a little angel, Jude has always been my whole world and now ive got the cutest little moon to orbit it.
She is tiny!!
...but long legs....
Im 6ft 4 so she must get that from me. She has Judes nose and my mouth. I even shaved my beard off so I didnt prickle her but Jude said I was to grow it back at once!!
Jude is fine and her biggest worry today was incase I forgot to tape Prison Break for her tonight heh heh heh
Jude and Mirren are still in the hospital until Mirren puts a bit of wieght on but they are both happy and healthy and hoping to come home on wednesday so fingers crossed.
Here she is.....she is like a little angel, Jude has always been my whole world and now ive got the cutest little moon to orbit it.
She is tiny!!
...but long legs....
Im 6ft 4 so she must get that from me. She has Judes nose and my mouth. I even shaved my beard off so I didnt prickle her but Jude said I was to grow it back at once!!
Jude is fine and her biggest worry today was incase I forgot to tape Prison Break for her tonight heh heh heh

Congrats you two. She is absolutely beautiful. I just love newborn babies hands and feet. They are so yummy.
Hope all goes well and you have your two gorgeous girls home by Wednesday. And make sure you enjoy every minute you can, they grow faster than you think. We have three, the eldest is just 7 and it still only feels like yesterday he was born.
Keep us updated with piccies of her development.

and the sad part is, we were so tired when he was a baby, we spent all our time trying to get him to sleep so we could put him down!






