The Valliserna Jungle

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

<br />Wow. Marvelous looking tank Gill. When do you plan to have your stocking complete?<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Thanks,
Dunno when the stocking will be complete, Always think its complete then see another fish.

Looks amazing.

You should make a thread that are about all of your planted tanks, past and present!

I might Do, This will be torn down this weekend.
Just bought a 200 Gallon Tank with All Equipment Included and it comes with a 90G sump.

My back is not going to enjoy this weekend ;) At least you have a van!

yeah tell me about it. can't wait to get it and start setting it up.

200 gallon, sounds nice.

What will go in it, will it be another planted, or will you go more monster oddballs?

Yeah Really Looking forward to it, The guy is Giving me all his Supplies as he is moving.
Comes with 40 Kilos of River sand, So NIccccccccccccccccccccce.
And Enought Large Centre Peice Rocks and Slate to do an Iwagumi Setup.
All the fish from the 90G will go in this and 30 or so Denisoni Barbs.

Cripes, it'll be ace!

I hope you have more than just me to help move it by the way! The guy says on his advert that it took 4 people to safely move it ;)

Cripes, it'll be ace!

I hope you have more than just me to help move it by the way! The guy says on his advert that it took 4 people to safely move it ;)

Dev Your off the hook,

I have some "heavies" coming with me to move it now.

Well, I'm sure it'll look equally amazing when it's finished!

Do you ever miss those really cool setups that you took down before?

Yeah sometimes when i am looking thru my pics, i remember doing a scape and wonder if i should have kept it.

Your tank looks better and better every time I see it! Can't wait to see your new tank set up! ;)

Your tank looks better and better every time I see it! Can't wait to see your new tank set up! ;)

Thanks Angie,

You still want some Java Moss.

Well this is now sold and will move onto its new owner soon. :shifty: :good: Dev :good: :shifty:

w00t!

Just need to sort out lighting for it really. Any chance I can have the custom job that's on it now?

Yeah you can have that. the wife says you have to come over and han her the money in person or she will kill me.

Most reactions

Back