The Reclamation

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Now I won't win... :(

:lol:

Geez, Gill look at all the trouble I had to go through just to get you to put that piece of paper on your tank to enter the competition! :lol:

Gill, this may be irrelevant but if the fish in your signature an Orange Chromide? :blink:

Sorry for skidding off-topic :crazy:

Carl

Now I won't win... :(

:lol:

Geez, Gill look at all the trouble I had to go through just to get you to put that piece of paper on your tank to enter the competition! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gill, this may be irrelevant but if the fish in your signature an Orange Chromide? :blink:

Carl

Nope, It is a Gold Sunset Dwarf Honey Gourami, Very Underated fish, that can live in Cold-Trop temps

Carl

Nope, It is a Gold Sunset Dwarf Honey Gourami, Very Underated fish, that can live in Cold-Trop temps
[/quote]
Its gorgeous
:good:

yep lovely little fish with loads of character

Another stunner Gill. Sorry, I haven't taken any pics yet, have been too busy digging the Car out the snow.

Riccia and HC is Pearling :hyper::hyper::hyper::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I didn't join an enthusiasts forum so I could have my massive (for me) fishtank upstaged by a lightbulb!!! haha :blush: :shout: :lol:

That is superb :hyper:

Most reactions

Back