The Reclamation

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Just finished scpaing this.
Tank is a Novelty Lightbulb ( i think about 30ml)

Substrate: what was let over from another tank
Hardscape: Bogwood shards, Empty Nerite Shell
Planting: Riccia and 2 Sprigs of HC
Lighting: Ikea LED Desk Lamp
Heating: USB Cup Warming Heat Matt

076.jpg

077.jpg

078.jpg

071.jpg

065.jpg

062.jpg

060.jpg

059.jpg

058.jpg

079.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

Love it Gill! as said before, you are the pico king!

Wow that is impressive, tea is going to go cold though!

That`s excellent!! I love it. :D :good:

Thanks, But I am In NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way a King, There are International Scapers on Other Forums that put my efforts to shame.

Lo, Nah I have another Warmer (called a Wife + Microwave)

Thanks

Just Waiting for our MOD who threw down the challenge to Post Hers, Come On :lol:

I have seen the international scapers do there thing with the pico's, but i haven't seen many come out of the UK. The ones that do tend to come from you Gill, and they are getting better and better (this makes you the King :lol: ).

I have seen the international scapers do there thing with the pico's, but i haven't seen many come out of the UK. The ones that do tend to come from you Gill, and they are getting better and better (this makes you the King :lol: ).

:blush::blush::blush:

Wow thats stunning, well done :good: :good: :good:

Thanks

Very nice! I wouldn't have the patience for something small like that. Too difficult to plant. I see the inhabitant is a cherry shrimp?

I have Ample patience when Scaping, so is not a problem for me. The Cherry was just in their for Photos as a Size Comparison. Inhabitants will be Daphina magna

Going to Seal the Top later after adding some Daphnia. Then thats it will leave it in the window and check on it from time to time.

Looking good, I'll post mine up soon, will be about 20ml with home made built in L.E.D lamp (was a pain in the #16##### lol).

Thanks, But I am In NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO way a King, There are International Scapers on Other Forums that put my efforts to shame.

Lo, Nah I have another Warmer (called a Wife + Microwave)

Thanks

Just Waiting for our MOD who threw down the challenge to Post Hers, Come On :lol:

She'll do it soon enough. Tomorrow. :devil: It looks sooo cute, though. I love it.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back