The Oldest Aquarium Fish In The World

dya reckon they called him Granddad when they first got him?

or just in the recent years?

:shifty:
I would imagine that the people are now dead that were there initially when he arrived it was 75 years ago. so we cant ask them :) maybe they called him junior :)
 
dya reckon they called him Granddad when they first got him?

or just in the recent years?

:shifty:
I would imagine that the people are now dead that were there initially when he arrived it was 75 years ago. so we cant ask them :) maybe they called him junior :)


Haha Great article. Wow Funny because our grandparents... Let me rephrase that at least mine.. Could have passed through those halls as a young boy. I bet that fish has seen more people pass his tank than any other.
 
That is incredible to be able to keep a wild animal alive and well for soo long, even in the hard economic times and through the trials/tribulations of the world listed at the bottom of the article!
 
what a cool story!!! made me feel better
 

Most reactions

Back
Top