The goldfish that keeps going

leah9798

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have this goldfish in a bowl waiting until my tank cycles, I've had it for months bought it originally to accompany a turtle that kept nipping at his fins. So I took him out and gave him his own bowl.Out of all the fish this is the one that is neglected the most(I know it's bad) but this fish is like superfish. LOL. Don't test the water, my cat drinks out of the bowl at night. Anyway, woke up this morning my cat had knocked the whole bowl over on the floor. I have no idea how long it was out of the bowl but was not jumping around or very wet when I found him. He was still alive, I was still waking up and threw him back in his bowl that I just filled up with tap water, and he's fine. missing some fin o his tail bt eating and swimming around like normal!! It's so strange, the goldfish that keeps on going. LOL. Leah :D

wow...a super fish....sure that if you looked at some of my fish a bit strangely they'd keel over and die....! ;)

:D I'm so glad you saved your goldfish, leah9798. :D

I'll bet when he finally gets his own tank he'll think it's a palace. He certainly deserves it! :nod:

Most reactions

Back