The Final Vote

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Which of the following do you favor as a name for a proposed General Chat forum?

• General Chat

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • The Great Escape

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi all. These were the two most popular choices for the new proposed General Chat Section. There is no abstain choice. If either one is not to your approval you can simply choose not to vote. The final result will be offered to admin :big_boss:

:good: SH

I'm voting General chat, but why not have both? using the great escape as the description?

Like:
General Chat
The Great Escape

Hmmmm....the powers that be will have an eye on your suggestion. SH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

then in that vote we can suggest something else to have a vote on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

either way, it doesn't matter... just getting the general chat section back is enough, and if ignoring the suggestion means it comes back sooner, then i'm all for it.

StrontiumDog said:
I think you should use the 2 winning votes in the title IE: General Chat "The Great Escape" as it stands now in the poll

SD suggested this in the last Vote and several members also agreed it was a grand idea :good:

SH when does this Vote finish?

Seffie x

It finishes when it appears the voting grinds to a halt and begins to slide down the list. Eh...1-2 weeks. Then it plops in admins lap. We do not have a startup date as yet but it is not far away. SH

A good suggestion from Chrisbassist. I voted for The Great Escape before reading his comment on the subtitle of using that along with the other title. What could be better than the combination, in either direction, The Great Escape with General Chat as a subtitle or vice versa? Let's face it, we want all those interested to enter and make their posts.

A good suggestion from Chrisbassist. I voted for The Great Escape before reading his comment on the subtitle of using that along with the other title. What could be better than the combination, in either direction, The Great Escape with General Chat as a subtitle or vice versa? Let's face it, we want all those interested to enter and make their posts.
i like that old. it makes send

i cannot wait for general chat just because i am so bored at work half the time. i need something to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back