The Eye Pic Thread Again

Lynz781

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
1,198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Left eye: Bit bloodshot from pretending to do uni work on my computer.
PICT0255.jpg

Right eye hmmmm
PICT0254.jpg
 
Left eye: Bit bloodshot from pretending to do uni work on my computer.
PICT0255.jpg

Right eye hmmmm
PICT0254.jpg


Bloodshot through working on your computer eh? :shifty:

are you sure it wasn't :beer: :drink: .


:lol:
 
Positive. Too many late nights staring at a computer screen. :blink:
 
I dread to think what mine look like at the moment .... too much late night poker on the PC :)
 
Too many late nights with Dave, me thinks :oh:

:hey: :hey: :hey: :hey:

Hope your other eyeball is the same size !?! Else you'll look a real odd (eye)ball :fun:

:hyper: :lol:

:wub:

David
 
Awesome. Now that I figured out how to focus properly with this camera, I'll have another go at it tonight.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top