Nexorcist
Fish Fanatic
Hi everyone.
This question is more for experienced fish keepers (I'm not one of them
)
I do realize that there are lots of debates regarding equipment and setup, but I was wondering what’s the best the money can buy in US.
I'm looking for about 55 Gal tank and everything in it.
I currently have 2 tanks 1 10 Gal and 1 29 Gal that are pretty generic (came as a kit with whisper filter and heater).
So for more professional setup what’s the best I can get (moneys not an issue):
Brands ?
Models ?
Extra equipment so on so forth ...
I'm not looking for easy setup or operation either (I enjoy working and maintaining my tank)
Thank you in advance.
This question is more for experienced fish keepers (I'm not one of them
)I do realize that there are lots of debates regarding equipment and setup, but I was wondering what’s the best the money can buy in US.
I'm looking for about 55 Gal tank and everything in it.
I currently have 2 tanks 1 10 Gal and 1 29 Gal that are pretty generic (came as a kit with whisper filter and heater).
So for more professional setup what’s the best I can get (moneys not an issue):
Brands ?
Models ?
Extra equipment so on so forth ...
I'm not looking for easy setup or operation either (I enjoy working and maintaining my tank)
Thank you in advance.







