The Best Customer Service Ever!

Truck

UKAPS
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
12,999
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Well i sent my email to juwel after unboxing my new Rio to find there was no thermometer, or filter direction pipes.

i got a reply stating that these items only come with the rekord line (my previous aquarium) and they willingly sent me both parts!

A* for juwel and their excellent customer service!
 
Well i sent my email to juwel after unboxing my new Rio to find there was no thermometer, or filter direction pipes.

i got a reply stating that these items only come with the rekord line (my previous aquarium) and they willingly sent me both parts!

A* for juwel and their excellent customer service!


Well its not all doom and gloom then-surprising with this credit crunch and everything. I thought they'd be tightening the belts!
 
Well its not all doom and gloom then-surprising with this credit crunch and everything. I thought they'd be tightening the belts!

Maybe they are more concerned with getting repeat customers than in the past. I'm surprised to see this because it's the second report of good customer service I've read today. Let's hope the trend continues. :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:
 
makes a nice change to see companies looking after their customers AFTER getting their money as well as while trying to get it. well done juwel
 
I got both of those items when I bought my Rio180 around 12 months ago
 

Most reactions

Back
Top