That Holiday Feeling...

Duck and Dive

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
England, South East
I have just been on holiday for a week, so I left my tropical tank lights on a timer and set m autofeeder and went. On the taxi ride home I had horrible thoughts of thing like seeing all the fish dead at the surface, or that the pipe to my external had come loose and the tank was empty with a pool of water around it. :crazy: I was so anxious to see it. When I walked over to the tank everything was fine :) some of the plants had grown to the surface and were trailing along the top, a bit of algea over the glass but at least the fish were fine!

Does anyone else get this when they are coming home of holiday? I worry myself every time!
 
i had a week feeder
pPETS-3756101dt.jpg
and everything was fine
 

Most reactions

Back
Top