Thanks and have a look

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

FanOFish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I posted a picture of my 42 gallon hex tank and asked for suggestions to make it look better. I had several good suggestions and most of them had to do with more color and contrast to a mostly brown colored tank.

I've had to do some cropping because it's hard to get a good picture of a hex tank but this is the front view.

Attachments

• Tank_017.jpg
    Tank_017.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 37
thats a hex right. Looking good whatever happend to valentino

One last picture....you can even see a fish in this one :p

Attachments

• Tank_021.jpg
    Tank_021.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 38
Post pics of him flaring u said u would but never did. Actually i wanna see all ur bettas again :D

Hi FanOFish :)

Your tank is beautiful. :nod: You did a great job on it!

Love it Fan, it looks great! Most of my female bettas have the beady groundcover plants that you have at the bottom (the green with little flowers) I love those

Thanks everyone...

55Dude... I will try to get a picture of him flaring. He won't do it for a mirror but I see him flaring now and then at his reflection in the glass. I just never seem to have a camera handy.

The only other one I have is Rocky and I haven't taken any more of him since he won the January BOTM. That was a lucky shot. I don't have any female bettas, the fish you see in the third picture is a flame dwarf gourami.

Most reactions

Back