TFF Is The Best Forum

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I confess, that sometimes I visit another online forum because my bff is blind and that forum is easier for her to use. Not giving out any names because I don’t want to bash anyone. However, I must say, there’s some weird stuff on that one! I was just reading a post where a guy is saying 40ppm nitrate is perfectly fine for freshwater fish and no reason to attempt to lower it. I see these things all the time on there. I’m so glad to have a reliable group of members on TFF to come to for help. This place is a wealth of accurate knowledge. Thank you, guys!

This is my main forum for general discussions on all things fish. I found this site by doing an online search for a general fish forum when I reentered the hobby in 2013. I sure am glad I decided on this one. I received lots of expert advice from members when I restarted my 35 gallon tall hex including proper stocking for my tank and proper cycling of the tank.

There are sites for specific information on fish such as Seriously Fish or Liveaquaria that I sometimes will access but they don't have discussion groups.

Our site has a bunch of great members with individual personalities who share knowledge and just have lots of fun together...joking around and competing in our 3 contests. Our forum gets better all the time.

PS: Please don't mention any other site names that have discussion groups as that would break one of our forum rules.

Last edited:
Hey Madame' TFF @Deanasue and @Fishmanic ! Haven't I always told you that the Great TFF Forums were the greatest ? They are ! I was doing a killifish group on Facebook and it got old really fast. Mean people sniping at each other and playing one up all the time. You don't have that here at all. What a breath of fresh air. Yeah, we disagree sometimes but the straight dope always wins and everybody is happy. I found this outfit purely by accident. I think it was the ghost of Dr. William T. Innes steering me straight.
Long live the Great TFF Forums !

We are family! If someone disagrees then someone always comes along and makes a joke. We all then laugh it off and move on. No one holds a grudge and we just move on. I think we also have more experienced members with a wealth of knowledge. Cheers! :drinks:

It's how I feel about any brand of cola :)

Pepsi is good, and so is eggnog. You guys don’t know what you’re missing! :beer::pepsi:

Coffee is my morning coffee...a huge mug.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back