Tetras-- Would They Eat The Fry?

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Sooooooooo...

I have this lonely baby fry in my 5g tank. I was recommended to stock that tank with tetras after they fry grows up.


Yes, no? I'll only be having access to glow lights and neons. (Sad, i really wanted some blacks. .__.)

So, I'll quaratine the tetras in my 29g for now.



If so, how many for now? :)
If not, what fish do you recommend? ( I don't like raising shrimps. they give me shivers, from past experiences. ):)
 
The tetras will most likely bully the fry, and kill him. You need to not be so hasty at bumping your thread. You only waited three hours. Not everyone has accses tot eh internet the same time you do. If you bump your threads all the time, people will tend to ignore your posts. Atleast give your post a day before bumping it.
 
:P I dont like grave digging.

Also, I don't ahve much access to fishforums. Only a few hours. I have tons of projects due this week.

:S just gotta know first, cause I'm goin shopping tomorrow. And if I don't find out I would have gotten my fry killed.


Thanks anyways, krib. :3
 
im gonna put in some otos in my fry tank ok they dont dart around and they just sit there but they wont hurt the fry from what ive been told and they will help clean algae a little plus it makes the tank look like theres more goin on!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top