Tetra Aqua Art 60 Litre....filter

debbie888

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
556
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
West Yorkshire
Hi

My filter seems to have packed in, its the filter that comes with the tetra aqua art 60 litre, my apologies for poor description, the pump has stopped working, I have taken it all apart and given it a good clean, but still nothing, have also checked the fuse...does anyone know where I could get a spare pump part for it? I have searched on the net, but cannot find one...I need one cheap as I am poor at the moment...boo hoo...!

Any help would be appreciated, if anyone can direct me to a website that I could purchase the part!

Thanks in advance

Debbie
 
Hi deb, i have the very same tank, got picis of it running in the pici forum.

I suggest visiting the Tetra website and looking there or find their number, phone and find osme way from them
 
The exact same thing happened to me. one day i turned it off to give it a clean and it would never turn back on.
I gave up looking for spares and just bought an external canister filter. It takes a bit of hacking and cutting to get it to fit (cutting out the "bars" on the back) but it fits fine :)
 
Hi Again

Thanks for the replies...well I decided to take it back to the shop. as I have only had it 6 months, the guy in the shop had a look at it and got it working again, he said what happens is when a water change is done, and the filter is turned off, the propeller sometimes sticks and just needs a little flick (his words not mine) said its something to do with the propeller being magnetic Hey presto, filter is working again...thought I may aswell post this as it may help others if the same thing happens!

Debbie
 

Most reactions

Back
Top