Tetra Aqua Aquasafe

youngfisher

Marine Keeper..
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
3,105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leicester
Ok, I need to do a w/c and have ran out of my dechlor, so im using my dads which is "Tetra Aqua AquaSafe"

But im terrible with maths and really dont understand how much to put in. It says add 5ml to every 10 litres, but works out to 50ml, which I think is way to much.

Anybody use this? My tank is 95ltrs. If you could tell me how much to add, I will have to find a ml reader, as this lid doesnt have the mls on it :crazy:
 
95 divided by 10 is 9.5
9.5 times 5 equals 47.5
47.5 ml of tetra aqua safe
Is it the yellow bottle aquasafe. The measure is usually built into the lid
 
You just need to treat the water you adding, so if you're doing a 20% w/c then only need to treat 20 litres so thats 10ml
 
Get pond dechlor mate, much cheaper goes a lot further.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top