Tankmate question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks so much for the identification I need to look into those. I’ve recently tried a frogbit. But unfortunately it seems to die as fast as it grows? It never really dies out but never really looks good either lol. So I’ve been considering some other stuff. I need to look into this. Those roots are what blew me away. Betta probably love to live with one of those
Here's the promised photo of the monster roots
20200801_150205.jpg

No, the API Leaf Zone (assume this is the product) is not as good. It is just iron and potassium, so the other 15 nutrients are absent. All of these can occur from fish foods and water changes, but usually not in sufficient amounts depending upon the plant species and numbers. So a comprehensive (complete, in proportion) supplement is safest and better.

Flourish Comprehensive Supplement for the Planted Aquarium does not have levels of copper, etc high enough to harm invertebrates provided it is not over dosed; that can kill plants, fish and bacteria.
Excellent :D thanks!

So updating this with my final decision...

I'm going to just increase my black neon shoal, no additional fish.

My black neons are so very peaceful and after the fiasco with the normal neons, im not too crazy about the idea of risking another mess like that.

The store however only had ONE. In a tank by himself without any other fish at all the poor thing.
So for now, hes come home and he joined the shoal like he belonged there from day 1

(He is the smallest one at the bottom of the group)

20200803_195906.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back