Tank Upgrade

Amy86

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South-East, UK
Ok so i have my trigon 190l and i am going to be setting it up at the weekend and moving my fish out of the 110l into the new tank. As the new tank won't be cycled i will also be moving my eheim internal filter into the tank. My question is how long will i have to leave that filter in there before removing it? I have no idea how long the bacteria will take to set up residence in the juwel filter.
 
When I did the same I left it 4 weeks and everything was fine once I removed it.
Not sure if you could get away with doing it for less time
 
could you not take half of the eheim media and put in the juwel run the 2 of them at the same time that will cut your cycle time in half
 

Most reactions

Back
Top