Crystal
Fish Crazy
What is the proper way to teardown an aquarium? I have sadly lost all my fish to a huge outbreak in my 10gal tank. I would like to know the best and most proper way to teardown a tank and get it ready to go into a fishless cycle. I don't mind if it takes a long time as I am not getting any fish until the tank is fully cycled and ready.
thank you everyone.
thank you everyone.
. The stains have been difficult to get rid of, but to clean the tank, I scrubed it with a nail brush (just used for cleaning fishy stuff) and then filled with sterilising fluid used for babies bottles which is a mild bleach, I then emptied it and scrubbed again, the put the hose in and let it fill up and continue flushing it out for about 2 hours, scrubbed again and re-flushed it.







