Tank Suggestions With Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Patsy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, as it is coming up to Christmas, I thought that I would surprise my partner by getting him a fish tank! He absolutely loves fish and fishing it's a huge hobby of his. Already owning a gecko and bearded dragon he likes the unusual pets.

Now, this is where I need the help. I really have no clue with what I am looking at. I'm thinking of the Fluval Edge 46L tank; it's stylish and within budget. I am preferably looking at a tank under £200 but that could hold a nice variety of small fish. This would also be his first tank, so something that would be easily maintained would be ideal; although he would probably love it so much he would keep it clean, haha!

Does anyone have this tank and any reviews would be greatly appreciated, along with that, what fish you stocked the tank with. I know that he doesn't really want neon tetras but is wanting marine or tropical fish.

Help would be greatly appreciated!:)

I have never had this tank but maybe I can help. you want freshwater right? you could have a nice little school of rasboras (probably 6-8. halrlequin are my favorite) and a betta as a centerpeice fish. Thats what I have in a 10 gallon(38L). 

guppies are very easy to care for and are beautiful fish. I love oto cats too.

I hope this helped, even though it was only ideas on the stocking

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back