fifefish
Fish Herder
Hi,
I have a Juwel Rio 180 litre tank.
it currently has : 1 Opaline Gourami
4 Leopard Danio
5 Tiger Barbs
5 Glowlight Tetra
1 Common Plec
1 Pakistani Loach
4 Guppies(soon to be move to an other tank)
3 Red Eye Tetra
2 Congo Tetra
I was wondering how my stocking level was,
I'm running a Fluval 305 External Filter.
The tank is filled with a lot of plants including a giant mound of Java Moss..
I have a Juwel Rio 180 litre tank.
it currently has : 1 Opaline Gourami
4 Leopard Danio
5 Tiger Barbs
5 Glowlight Tetra
1 Common Plec
1 Pakistani Loach
4 Guppies(soon to be move to an other tank)
3 Red Eye Tetra
2 Congo Tetra
I was wondering how my stocking level was,
I'm running a Fluval 305 External Filter.
The tank is filled with a lot of plants including a giant mound of Java Moss..







