Myhusband gets his advice from friends, while I've been searching this site.
I believe our tank is over stocked. He's even added a few since we joined here a few days ago.
In a 10 gal we currently have the following: 4 Tiger Barbs, 2 Albino Tiger Barbs, 2 swordtails, 1 Gold Gouramis, 1 bala Shark and 1 Iridescent Shark. Like I said, I feel this tank is over stocked. Hubby says it will be okay for another month or so as the fish are small. Tanks been going for 2 months, has 2 med. size fake plants, 1 lg fake plant and 2 rocks for them to swim through. Not sure what else you'd need to know. Don't ask me about water tests because I've yet to figure out how to do that.
So, thoughts, opinions, whatever, are all welcome! 
I believe our tank is over stocked. He's even added a few since we joined here a few days ago.
In a 10 gal we currently have the following: 4 Tiger Barbs, 2 Albino Tiger Barbs, 2 swordtails, 1 Gold Gouramis, 1 bala Shark and 1 Iridescent Shark. Like I said, I feel this tank is over stocked. Hubby says it will be okay for another month or so as the fish are small. Tanks been going for 2 months, has 2 med. size fake plants, 1 lg fake plant and 2 rocks for them to swim through. Not sure what else you'd need to know. Don't ask me about water tests because I've yet to figure out how to do that.
So, thoughts, opinions, whatever, are all welcome!
) Ok, so since a 100g is not a possibility I think I will see if the lfs will take the sharks back. Can I put the 6 barbs and the Gourami in a 55g? They have gotten along so far. Keep the 2 Swordtails in the 10g? They are male & female. Ugh, why did I let him talk me into this before I did research?
I don't want any of them to die!






