FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our September competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 23:59 GMT on 4 October 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the October competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The October competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th October 2010 at 23:59 GMT.

ok lets see if it gets entered this month..... :unsure:
007-7.jpg

010-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

008-6.jpg

stocking is -
7 x denisonii barbs
19 x cardinal tetras
1 x super red ancistrus sp.
2 x LDA25
1 x SAE
gold spotted shrimp
amano shrimp

Nice tank mate, like the bogwood and the fish, two externals, what you running? What size tank you got there bud ?
:good:

Nice tank mate, like the bogwood and the fish, two externals, what you running? What size tank you got there bud ?
:good:
thanks mate, the externals are both Rena XP3's and the tank is a Juwel Roma 240. its possibly overstocked but with the 2 filters and regular water changes its not an issue :good:

Here's my tank.
Verification(yes i took the photo a couple of days ago and forgot to put it up..... Does it still count?)
Photo0259.jpg

Full tank.
Photo0260.jpg

Stocking is as follows:
2x Female guppies
4x Threadfin rainbow fish
3x Otocinclus catfish
1x Dwarf neon rainbowfish(Thanks kizno!)

Alessa x.

Some really stunning tanks, I cant wait until mine is in a good enough state to enter.

hope my new plants get here then ill put up my rescape to battle you matt :D

I can't see the Super Red pleco mattlee
not the best pic of it but here it is :good:
003-13.jpg

Oh thats him! :blink: :huh: :fun:
Looks like he has got a belly full of poop! :sick: :look: :lol:
Carl
I have a horrible confession to make ....... :blink:
I love Ancistrus- there my favourite fish defintly- I have kept them for many years. Never in my whole BN career have I ever seen a red bristlenose........... AND I'M HOOKED! They are so amazingly beutiful, I need to get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back