thefaxmachine
Fish Fanatic
Hi folks...
I did debate putting this in the emergency section, but I don't think it classes as that. It might just be me being overly worrying!
I'm having a bit of a weird tank day. I did a water change this afternoon, same old routine, then did my housework (yawn!) and have finally settled down and have spent the last hour watching my fish behave so oddly!
Out of my 7 Glowlight Tetras, five have suddenly ballooned. Seriously, in like 6 hours they have become huge! I say again, THEY ARE HUGE in the belly area!
My two platys are now fighting! They've got on perfectly with each other for the last 6 months and now it looks like they hate each other.
I have lost a red-eye tetra. I've gone from 8 to 7. They are the easiest of my fish to count cos they love swimming about at the top in the floating plants. I've counted them over and over and over in the last hour - defo one missing and it doesn't seem to be hiding!
I get a very strong feeling in the pit of my stomach that something isn't right!
Water tests are fine too. I tested just to put my mind at ease... 0 AM, 0 NI, 10 NA
I did debate putting this in the emergency section, but I don't think it classes as that. It might just be me being overly worrying!
I'm having a bit of a weird tank day. I did a water change this afternoon, same old routine, then did my housework (yawn!) and have finally settled down and have spent the last hour watching my fish behave so oddly!
Out of my 7 Glowlight Tetras, five have suddenly ballooned. Seriously, in like 6 hours they have become huge! I say again, THEY ARE HUGE in the belly area!
My two platys are now fighting! They've got on perfectly with each other for the last 6 months and now it looks like they hate each other.
I have lost a red-eye tetra. I've gone from 8 to 7. They are the easiest of my fish to count cos they love swimming about at the top in the floating plants. I've counted them over and over and over in the last hour - defo one missing and it doesn't seem to be hiding!
I get a very strong feeling in the pit of my stomach that something isn't right!
Water tests are fine too. I tested just to put my mind at ease... 0 AM, 0 NI, 10 NA







