Tank Mates?

sanka101

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 21, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bc, Canada
im selling off my exsisting guppies and am re stocking my 29g (us gallons) tank just curious about
peoples opinion of these tank mates!!

7 Neon tetras
4 Black Neon tetras
1 Dwarf gourami (asuming its good temperd, some are not)
2 albino cories
2 pepperd cories
3 otocinclus
3 African dwarf frogs

I still 2 inch of fish i can fill anyone have recogmendation???
 
My suggestion..

6 Neon tetras
6 Black Neon tetras
1 Dwarf gourami or a pair
5 pepperd cories
5 otocinclus

..if you want more fish, top up on tetras (if your filter will take it)
 
My suggestion..

6 Neon tetras
6 Black Neon tetras
1 Dwarf gourami or a pair
5 pepperd cories
5 otocinclus

..if you want more fish, top up on tetras (if your filter will take it)
I already have two of the neons a pepperd cory and 2 albino cory(not sure what type)
and i really want ADF...but thanks

Would it be a bad i dea to add a female betta or not add the gourami and add two bettas?
wanted an Angel but heard theyd eat my neons.... :shout:
to bad their really pretty :blush:



Just curious Can you put Angels with parot fish??? :unsure:
 
Don't put two female bettas together. I tried adding a second to my tank (only got to the point of putting the betta cup into the water) and my first female flipped out. She barely noticed when I added other fish, but with the betta, she flared like crazy. I've read you need to have a group of them to have a successful community.
 
Don't put two female bettas together. I tried adding a second to my tank (only got to the point of putting the betta cup into the water) and my first female flipped out. She barely noticed when I added other fish, but with the betta, she flared like crazy. I've read you need to have a group of them to have a successful community.

ohh kay thats not what i heard but ts nice to know thanks ill think about that..!
 
Just curious Can you put Angels with parot fish??? :unsure:


29 gallons isn't enough space to keep parrot fish. You could keep a pair of angels, but that would be all you could keep.

No not for my tank my sister is getting a 40g i was just wondeering if they could go together.... she only wants 2 parrot fish nothing else. but is there any alge cleanning fish that can go in there?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top