Tank Dividers?

karigupi

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Northants
The ongoing saga of what to do with my tanks :rolleyes: sorry guys. I blame my kids for their endless suggestions & cycling which gives me far too much time to keep changing my mind.

Has anyone used tank dividers? Are they useful? I've seen a few on ebay but i'm wondering if I could make some myself with sheets of perforated plastic canvas like this: http://www.sewessential.co.uk/images/Produ...ages/CCA10L.jpg if I could find sheets big enough. But not sure how to secure it?

It would give me more options for my tanks, specifically breeding fancy guppies or Betta's which my daughter would like to do.
 
yes thats exactly what to use, you will also need some of those plastic things that you slide onto the end of a pile of papers to form a book ((( ohh what are they called)))fix them to each side of the tank and slide the canvas sheet in



did that make sense ? :lol:

you can silicone into place
 
yes thats exactly what to use, you will also need some of those plastic things that you slide onto the end of a pile of papers to form a book ((( ohh what are they called)))fix them to each side of the tank and slide the canvas sheet in



did that make sense ? :lol:

you can silicone into place

Excellant thank you, I have some sheets stashed away somewhere & some of those slidey binder things (no idea either lol)

I'm all :hyper: now as I think I have finally decided on my tanks occupants :good: Just need to do some maths.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top