Taking a poll

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Choose an option

• Total voters
Bruh... Really... I can't make a blind decision for you! That's messed up. If its serious advice I want to make sure I don't make you mess something up.

Can we at least have some information on the situation? If its private you don't have to share but I won't be doing the poll.

Nah its fine this is mostly just to confirm what ive already been feeling, which ive asked a ton of people and its nearly unanimous. :)

Nah its fine this is mostly just to confirm what ive already been feeling, which ive asked a ton of people and its nearly unanimous. :)
Mmmk... I love choosing mystery things but not mystery things for other people lol...
So out of respect I won't do the poll but I wish you the best of luck on whatever it is you are doing!

This is a roll of the dice. If you're on the fence then why not ? Two choices tell me that the first one is what you really want to do but there's a backup plan that might be just as good but safer. Flip the coin , cut the cards or roll the dice. Even the Israelites consulted the Urim and Thummim.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back