Take a look tell me what ya think

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I might make a new gallery cause i have pictures all over the place, this time i will make it will heaps of pictures of each fish/fighting/tanks/all other stuff as well.
See how we go im thinking about it.

would it be oke to feed my fish mosquito larvea? I saw some in this jar I had outside that was full of water. I just thought maybe I could feed these to my fish. would it be a good idea?

yeh deffinitly put up more pics dude

eSUng15 said:
would it be oke to feed my fish mosquito larvea? I saw some in this jar I had outside that was full of water. I just thought maybe I could feed these to my fish. would it be a good idea?
Go for it :kana:

Vip said:
I might make a new gallery cause i have pictures all over the place, this time i will make it will heaps of pictures of each fish/fighting/tanks/all other stuff as well.
See how we go im thinking about it.
U can uplaod pics on www.Photobucket.com Works great i use it allot. Is ur 511g set up now? I wanna see :D

yeh i really wanna see the 511g :drool:

i know some onewith a tank about 500-700 gallons,(not sure), and u can see it from 3 rooms in the house

Why are people getting mad at u for the platy or w/e who cares! Circle of life people!!! Its just the same when u see an ant or a bug and the ground and u step on it

frickin awesome =) my point exactly

i <3 you VIP =)

oh srry its got a big thing on it head so.....

do all trimacs look like that?

Most reactions

Back