Taiwan Moss, Round Pellia, Anubias Barteri

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

a1matt

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score

Everything is sold now.
Thanks for looking :)

Some bits for sale (as a result of a big trim in one tank, and getting ready for a rescape in another :mrgreen: ).

Will swap for assasin snails.

When the price is high it means I am selling something quite special.

If you buy more than one thing, I will recalculate the postage accordingly.
(eg One moss will be about £1 (first class large letter), two mosses will still be £1).
I am happy to arrange for collection for any items (especially of the large anubias, as that will cost a lot to post).

I also have some shrimp for sale and can combine postage with those: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/373357-10-dwarf-shrimp-for-sale/

Apologies for the missing photos, I will attempt to get some taken and uploaded later.

All plants advertised in this thread are grown without co2.

Plants: Taiwan moss (Taxiphyllum alternans) SOLD
Quantity for sale: large clump (I have a 2ft square moss wall, so this will be a generous portion).
Delivery or Collection: Either.
Sales price: £3
Postage & Packaging: £1
Photograph:
This is it on a moss wall, it layers much better on wood.
click here for pic

Plants: Round Pellia (Lomariopsis Lineata) ONE LEFT
Quantity for sale: medium clump (not as much as the Taiwan purely because it grows a lot slower, still a good portion though)
Photograph: Looks like seaweed! http://www.a1matt.co.uk/phpAlbum/main.php?cmd=image&var1=forums%2F160l%2FFish+1030.jpg&var2=700_85

Plants: Vallis nana SOLD
Quantity for sale: apprx 10 plants.
Photograph: No photo. A very nice plant this one, much slimmer leaves than the normal vallis.

Plants: Java moss (no longer on mesh) REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
Quantity for sale: A huge amount of growth on it. Hence the price. I could chop it and get a few portions from it, but it seems a shame to cut such a lovely healthy moss. It would make an instant carpet.
Sales price: £10. NOW £7
Photograph: No photo.

Plants: Anubias (barteri) on wood SOLD
Quantity for sale: One plant. 35cm (W)x 45cm(H)x 35cm(D). Often flowers (flowering at the moment). This is the largest Anubias I have ever seen (quite a statement but true!). If interested, please make sure you have room in your tank for it. It took a few years growing to get it to this size. At £25 this is a bargain.
Sales price: £25
Postage & Packaging: £10 (it will be a big package!)

Plants: Japan string moss SOLD
Quantity for sale: A very rare moss (hence higher price). Grows in straight lines. Hence the name, as it looks like string. The growing tips are dark green.
Sales price: £6 NOW £4

Hi how big is the mesh with the moss on and any chance of a photo please.

The mesh is about 10cm squared.
The clump of moss is very dense and is about 15cm squared, and about 15cm high also.

No pics at the moment, I tend to see if stuff sells and then take pics of what doesn't (as sometimes stuff sells so quickly there is no need).

I do already have some pics of the other mosses though so will post those up.

I've edited the original post to have a pic of the taiwan moss and the round pellia.

Ill take the Taiwan moss please, pm your PayPal and ill pay ta.

pm sent.

I still have more portions of taiwan moss available.

I would like a portion of your Taiwan moss too please. I have also replied on your other thread for shrimp. I am in Bromley so it would be collection :)

One portion of taiwan is put by for you Nicki :)
Have replied to your other post on the other thread!

I've got some of both left.
I do not use co2 on the mosses (although I have in the past and they do grow quicker with it).

i'll have 1 of each of them too then please :) only asked as i don't use any and didn't want to kill it :lol:

Sold to lilfishie :)

Still got some taiwan left for everyone else.
Just one portion of round pellia left now.

One more moss for sale (this is one hell of a clear out!)...

Plants: Japan string moss
Quantity for sale: A very rare moss (hence higher price). Grows in straight lines. Hence the name, as it looks like string. The growing tips are dark green.
Sales price: £6

This is the last I have of this moss. Would really like this to go to someone who appreciates their mosses and can ensure this gets grown on and spread around hobbiests.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back