Tail-less Lucky's Progress Photos

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yep, ya should!

It's so funny - he holds it straight up in the air.
I wonder when it gets really super long it it will stick straight up.
That'd be hilarious.
He turns around and looks at it while he wags it. He does that SEVERAL times every day. I think he is watching its progress too. :wub:

Yeah! It seems like it is. :lol:
I don't know why, but if you look at a full grown tail, it looks right I guess. In a full grown tail, it hangs down cuz of the weight - and the part that's highest is shorter than the rest.

:blink: Did that make ANY sense? lol

It is growing very weird. Some days I'll look at it and one little part will have grown out a tad bit more, then a few days later a different little piece caught up to that and/or passed it up.

He sure is proud of it, though. He wags it at me, at Louis, at his reflection, his plant, anything. I'm sure if he were a community fish he'd be slapping other fish on the rear with it. ;)

Thats so great! So do you think it's halfway done growing back? I think it looks like it's over halfway done! Well done!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Well - that's a very good question.
i'm not really sure exactly how much more it will grow, in fact.
It seems like the growth has slowed down immensely since it started. Also, if you look closely at the pictures, you will see some really healthy clear growth coming in really fast right at the beginning, and in the more recent ones that's kind of stopped a bit. I'm not sure if that's because he's done growing it? (i hope not!) or some other reason.

I had hoped that it would turn into a big beautiful long tail.
But we shall see :)

where are the pics? Id love to see his progression with growing the tail.

Wow BM! I can't believe how much of it has grown! :eek: He looks wonderful :wub:

May I ask what you have been giving him to make it grow back? or are you just using salt and water changes?

Well done. :clap:

thanks! :D

wow, he is really coming along! That first pic is so creapy, the poor guy.

If you think that's creepy - look at all of him on the first day!
MUUUUHA HA HA HA HA HA
lucky.jpg

lol

Bravo Momma. Really yall shouldnt call her "bm" . :rofl:

yes, do tell your secret, divine healing ability...

Well done, and he look healthy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back