pixelpefekt
Fish Crazy
Hi all.
I've got a yellow tailed guppy, had it for a couple of weeks. The other night i noticed that the bottom half of the tail had turned from yellow to white - no hint of colour. Weird.
The very next morning... the colour is back! I know that fish colours can fade but I always thought that meant the colours in the body of the fish and not the tail.
Advice any one?
I've got a yellow tailed guppy, had it for a couple of weeks. The other night i noticed that the bottom half of the tail had turned from yellow to white - no hint of colour. Weird.
The very next morning... the colour is back! I know that fish colours can fade but I always thought that meant the colours in the body of the fish and not the tail.
Advice any one?







