Tad Excited!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have wanted to do a saltwater tank for many many years, has just not been possible without a chiller. Chillers are unbelievably expensive, and i just couldnt justify the costs involved.

But just now i happened across an ad on FB for a chiller for sale locally, and the price is awesome, so i bought it.......so my trip to the dark side could be far closer than i ever thought!

See good things come to those that wait!

That's so exciting! Glad you were able to get a deal. :)

Yes, and large enough to do a 4x2x2 if need be! So it is able to do a decent sized tank. Not sure i'll go that big though, will think about it while i collect some other SW stuff

I'm so jealous, I've been trying to buy one for some time and the cheapest I've found is nearly €600. new. No one seems to have a second hand one. Most eBay traders won't post here or they want as much postage as the chiller costs. There is a Chinese chiller for sale for €400 but no guarantee with it and I am told they are not reliable.

Congrats I hope to see you over here on the dark side soon lol :)

omg i am so jealous what chiller did you buy? i am going to need one for my future 6x2x2 fw but it going to be sub tropical 22c

I got it second hand......very rare to come up for sale. I just happened to be online when it popped up, within seconds 2 other people where after it as well, i won lol

It is a Hailea HC-150, it can do up to 400L

http://www.hailea.com/e-hailea/product1/HC-150A.htm

Only the one i am getting has a white casing, not black

Sounds exciting - hopefully you will show us your progress in a journal.

Yep i am sure i will. I'm on the lookout for a suitable tank now......i dont want too large but not too small either lol

Think you'll do that lionfish you were looking at? :3

Will depend on what tank size i decide to get :)

Most reactions

trending

Back