Syno. Schoutedini And Syno Sp. Salt 'N' Pepper

i would send them next day delivery, before 12 i think it is. with decent box lots of padding and heat pack. i wouldn't send any fish if i thought for one minute they would be at risk, it is completely up to you.
cheers, Dave

Okies. Well if we post then it probably ought to be sometime next week as they're talking about significant temp drops the following week. I can send payment through paypal once we decide on the best day. :good:
P.

erm i can't get onto my paypal for some reason, i thought it was my password i put in wrong but i don't know, every one else who have bought my fish and equipment this week have just payed it into my bank which seems to be the easiest way. i would send them next day before 12 and i won't drop them off at the post office until about half 4 so they will not be in the box for anything more than 20 hours, every time i have sent and recieved through royal mail it has got here, or to its destination around 10 so its probably less, my packing will be sufficient and the uni-heat heat packs are quite good so all should be good.
up to you, you just tell me a day, i cant do anything on tuesedays or wednesdays as im in uni on them days every week, apart from that just find a day which is best for you.

Dave

Didn't make it to a bank yesterday. London was a nightmare! :crazy: And it rained on us. :grr: The crowds were the worst I've seen in years, although I did find a couple of lovely haps in bethnal green. :blush:
Will get it to you tomorrow. :good:
P.

its ok, i have had 2 good offers on the granulosus but you was first, so they are ready to go when you are, just send me a message or email me on [email protected] when you have done it, i am sending out my bush fish and leaf fish tomorow so it would be great if i could sent the syno's at the same time!
anyway just give me a shout when its done.
cheers,
Dave

okie okie will do, if its in before i take these other fish i will send them today, everything is ready for them to go,
cheers,
Dave

oh, don't forget to send me your name and address!

Dave

Man oh man we've had a frost here overnight. :crazy: Our first of the year. Now I'm worried about the synos. Have taken the morning off work to wait in and get some uni work done apparently. :shifty: Hope they're ok.
P.
Edit:They're here and both alive. They were cold on opening but at warming in the tank now. The Granulosus is fidgety and not enjoying being the centre of attention from my malawis. Not sure the other is a true Petricola although that could be colour loss from the trip.
Both are becoming more active as they warm up and look ready to get out. But they can't! They have to adjust to my water params and different ph. Easier said than done in a tank that size with moving surface water and 'helpful' residents that like to help them into the tank the second the bag is opened. *doh*
2nd edit. Well smeg. Went into kitchen briefly to wash my hands in hot water and when I came back those 'helpers' of mine had upended the bag. :X Haven't seen the Petricola since and the Granulosus has swum the length of the tank b4 hanging around with the big synos. :rolleyes: Will watch them for the next few hours to make sure I don't see any probs. Just glad I'd already started them with a water mix in their bag.

im glad they both arrived ok, i tried to pack as much insulation in the box as possible, would have sent them in a poly box but i have used them all up! the petricola was bought as true petricola, it has always been a bit darker but i put it down as being in soft water when they really need hard water. let me know when they settle and see what you think. hope all is well!
Dave

Not seen the granulosus since this morning now but saw the petricola approx 20 mins ago and looked just dandy. The dorsal is somewhat higher than my other petricolas and it has differing markings. But I don't mind really. I love my synos any which way and look forward to seeing how they mature. The petricola's are really slow growers but I've had other species grow incredibly fast.
P.
P.S:Found out it really was our coldest night so far and the frost was solid on my car at 10am! So I'm not suprised they were cold even with all the precautions. Tis why I try to avoid winter posting but I discovered that the train journey would set me back some Ā£80. Nuts. :crazy:

yeah it was cold! was out drinking in town last night!
well, i also sent out my bush fish and my leaf fish yesterday and was informed this afternoon that the bush fish never made it! i am gutted as it was one of my favourite fish! they was in a big poly box with heat pack aswell!
only got my snakeheads to send out tomorrow now but they are cool water species anyway, so with the heat pack it shouldn't really affect them. will be the last time i send fish out until next year now! too risky, even when all precautions are taken!
let me know how they get on! cheers,
Dave

Most reactions

Back