Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Rena Aqualife 450 + all contents, details below
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Switching to marine
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: offers
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: See link

For sale my complete set up as seen in my journal link DIY backdrop and tank journal.

I need to break this down to get rid of tank as I have another bigger one waiting and the only way to be kind to the fish would be top get rid of them rather than try and home them temporarily. I am open to offers and if anyone is interested in any individual fish then feel free to add a post to enquire.
The tank is a 5ft Rena Aqualife 100g tank, it has the DIY background as described in journal and I will supply any buyer with all the rock too - thats about 150+kg of Kentish ragstone. The tank has some scratches but nothing serious and the cabinet is in good condition apart from some scratches where the door closes on the base of cabinet. There is an FX5 cannister filter which I would like to sell "live" to a buyer as it is very mature there has never been any disease in this tank so the filter is healthy, there is also an internal U4 filter and 2 - 200w heaters. The tank has T8 lighting and I have fitted marine blue bulb to enhance colours.
Current fish stock is more or less as per my journal with a few adds but the main features would be a breeding pair of Cynotolapia Red top Afra who I have had over 100 fry from and sold back to my LFS
5 x 6" Synodontus Multiplunctus
Several 6"+ Haps - Eyebiter, Livingstoni, Venustus, Blue Moori.
In addition there are another dozen fish all over 4-5" Socolofi, Red Island Hongi, Perlmutt, Albino Zebra, Yellow Princess and a lovely big Crabro.
Would love to give them all a home together so make me an offer for the whole set up or for all the livestock.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back