beany_bot Fish Crazy Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 268 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Loch Lomond, Scotland. May 6, 2008 #1 I have looked in about 5 Scottish lfs's now and none of them have any swordtails? any one else finding this? whats going on?
I have looked in about 5 Scottish lfs's now and none of them have any swordtails? any one else finding this? whats going on?
beany_bot Fish Crazy Joined Apr 21, 2008 Messages 268 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Loch Lomond, Scotland. May 6, 2008 #2 Bump
Shrimper Fish Addict Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 834 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Leicester, UK May 6, 2008 #3 Might just be up in Scotland... I have seen Swordtails in one LFS near me last weekend. I bet if you ask in the stores one may be able/willing to order you some.
Might just be up in Scotland... I have seen Swordtails in one LFS near me last weekend. I bet if you ask in the stores one may be able/willing to order you some.
rossyt99 Fishaholic Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 556 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Blyth, Northumberland, UK. May 6, 2008 #4 Theres plenty about in the North-East> might be really popular up there And get purchased quickly? I'm sure a good Lfs would order some in for you...
Theres plenty about in the North-East> might be really popular up there And get purchased quickly? I'm sure a good Lfs would order some in for you...
shelaghfishface the one and only Joined Jan 20, 2008 Messages 6,754 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location BARRY,s.wales May 6, 2008 #5 in dundee, but bit of a treck, and im not putting thm in a jiffy bag,ask your lfs to order you some in, if hes placing an orfder anyway it wont kill him shelagh xx
in dundee, but bit of a treck, and im not putting thm in a jiffy bag,ask your lfs to order you some in, if hes placing an orfder anyway it wont kill him shelagh xx