Swimming With The Fishies...

Eines

Fish Crazy
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Germany
My vacation in Turkey turned out to be sooooo fishily cool. There I was thinking I'd have to spend 10 days without fish, but I turned out to be wrong! :P First of all, we went to a river. It was the coolest thing ever. You got a platform with pillows to lie on and a table which was floating on the water and there was a little walkway between tables so the waiters could come and serve you and you could go to the bank where there were slides. Of course you could swim in the water. It was icy, but when it's 40 degrees out, that's a good thing, lol. The best part, however, was when I suddenly realized that there were fish swimming about in the water! They were so beautiful - brown, green, and orange. When you swam you could see them swimming ahead of you and they even nibbled on your legs. It was sooo awesome. The fish also happened to be on the menu... ;) When we went to beach, I didn't expect there to be any fish close enough to the shore, but sure enough, I went for a dive and there were huge swarms of fish! There were hundreds of silvery fish, the size of my hand, swimming about. They were very shy, but still, so very beautiful. That was such an awesome experience!

The best part, of course, was coming back to find all my fish still alive and healthy. Phew! I was so sure I'd come back and they'd all be dead, since this is the first time I've left them for more than a weekend without supervision.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top